Monday, July 30, 2012

Yogurt Cupcakes






I thought this is a very nice twist to a typical children's yogurts.  Adding some colors to it looks palatable to eat before their eyes.  Let alone, have your kids involve putting them together, it is so much fun like me and my daughter did.  And best of all, she looks forward to snack on them, even adults will enjoy it, too!  C'mon, who does not like Nutella?  I know, my husband does!  I also love serving it to my daughter's play dates.  Her and her friends love it!

Ingredients:

Sprinkles (let your child pick what she likes)
8 silicone or foil cupcake wrappers
jar of Nutella
Low-fat banana yogurt
8 wooden pop stick

Shake sprinkles into eight silicone or foil cupcake wrappers.  Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons Nutella on the bottom and partially up the side of each wrapper.  Freeze until hardened, 1 to 2 hours.  Fill with low-fat banana yogurt.  Cover with foil, make a slit, and insert a wooden pop stick.  Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until solid.  Peel off wrappers, thaw a little, and serve.

Recipe courtesy:  Parenting Magazine, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment