Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches







With or without barbecue sauce (it's your choice), this roast beef sandwiches are delicious.  Super easy and yummy.  When I have a super hectic days ahead of me, this is one of my go-to recipes where I can just put everything in the crockpot and forget about it until dinnertime comes.  And of course, you'll never be able to escape from the wonderful aroma that will create in the house.  Enjoy!


4 pounds beef roast
1 (12 oz.) bottle balsamic vinaigrette dressing
1 envelope onion soup mix
Italian seasoning, to taste
buns or rolls

*I usually cut the recipe in half for my tiny family :)

Directions:
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place roast in the bottom of slow cooker.  In a mixing bowl, combine dressing, soup mix and Italian seasoning.  Pour over roast and place lid on slow cooker.  Cook on low for 8-10 hours.  After cooking, remove roast from slow cooker, shred and place back in juices.  Serve on rolls or buns.


Recipe Courtesy:  Six Sisters' Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment